top of page
- Thu, May 25Wolf's Ridge Hickory RoomMay 25, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PMWolf's Ridge Hickory Room, 215 N 4th St, Columbus, OH 43215, USAJoin WLFC for its annual luncheon! We can't wait to all be back together for the first time in four years. Come together to celebrate with new and old friends and colleagues. Free food, increased opportunities for networking and socializing, and important info on changes to the organization.
- Thu, Apr 13Nationwide Arena
- Thu, Mar 23Register on Zoom Below
- Thu, Feb 23Barnes and Thornburg
- Wed, Feb 01Lardiere McNair DiNicola & Stonebrook
- Thu, Jan 26Zoom Only
- Thu, Dec 15Lardiere McNair DiNicola & Stonebrook
- Thu, Nov 17Columbus Bar Association
- Mon, Nov 07Barnes & Thornburg
- Thu, Oct 27Columbus
- Thu, Oct 06Columbus
- Thu, May 26ColumbusMay 26, 2022, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PMColumbus, 424 W Town St, Columbus, OH 43215, USAJoin WLFC to celebrate your graduation from law school and the beginning of your bar exam journey. This happy hour is for recent law school grads to mix and mingle with WLFC members that can offer advice, words of encouragement, and conversation to help them through the bar studying process.
- Thu, May 26ZoomMay 26, 2022, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PMZoomJoin WLFC for its annual luncheon. We will vote in a new executive board and announce scholarship winners! We will also vote in a new executive board, announce scholarship winners, and draw raffle tickets for various donated prizes! Raffle tickets are available for $15 each or 3 for $40.
- Thu, Apr 28ZoomApr 28, 2022, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PMZoomLearn how to make a community impact outside of your practice with Priyam Khan, Managing Consultant, State & Local Gov't, Guidehouse; Michael Corey, Esq., Exec. Dir., Human Services Chamber of Franklin Cty; and Ukeme Awakessien Jeter, Esq., Partner, Taft Law, City of Upper Arlington Council Member
- Thu, Mar 24Zoom
- Thu, Feb 24ZoomFeb 24, 2022, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PMZoomDirector Carl Smallwood will teach us how dispute resolution practitioners can make a tangible, constructive contribution to helping leaders and citizens in communities seared by tensions, unrest, and civil discord to strengthen and expand their capacity and resiliency meet these challenges.
- Jan 27, 2022, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PMZoomJoin us for a discussion about what we can do to strive for educational equity so all students can thrive, both in and out of school, with Tasha R. Booker, M.ED, SVP External Engagement at City Year, Inc. Moderated by Janica Pierce-Tucker, Managing Partner, Taft Columbus.
bottom of page